Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Isn't he cute???



                                                     He has a new job!
Flexing the old muscles!

Now I don't want to brag, but my husband has got to be one of the hottest around. This is why I love him sooooo. He has been working out lately and it really shows! Sandy, I thought you might get a kick out of seeing your brother lookin so fine. I am so glad that your coming home for Thanksgiving. We miss you! I have a lot of new scrapbooking things to share with you. Plus, I will give you the chick stamp that I am sure Fergie carried off.
                                                                The back isn't shabby either!

2 comments:

Kim said...

This is hilarious! Tell Rick I like his new look

Michelle said...

What fun! thanks for sharing, and also, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments. Please visit again!
be blessed,
Michelle

Template by:
Free Blog Templates