Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Well, it's been almost a year and as I read my friends blogs, I thought of how much I used to like doing mine. (when I did it) So I decided to start up again. I read my friends Val and my other friend from work. I get the biggest kick out of reading about their family and their lives. So, what's new with me? Not much!!!! I guess there probably is, I just can't think of nothing right now. But anyway, this will jump start me in to blogging again! I am gonna try and be more faithful about it, I know, I can hear all of you saying, we've heard that before. But this time I reeeeeaaaallllly am :)

2 comments:

Val said...

Oh I am so excited to see this!!! I know what you could tell. You could tell about what good blog sisters you and Kim are. You could tell how you reach out and touch other peoples lives like you have mine and my Granny's and even my Dad. You could tell of your friendship. You could tell what a prayer warrior you are for someone like me that you don't even know. You can tell how you send a Christmas card to me and how it made my day!!! ( You and Kim) I think you have a lot to say. I love you!!! You are a great friend! Wanna know anything else, just ask me!!! SMILE. Merry Christmas!

Val said...

Still waiting......lol