Monday, March 01, 2010

Ok, I have been neglecting my blog. (Sorry) But, I have become addicted to farmville on facebook! I know that's no excuse. I wanted to show everyone my new table and chairs. The best part is I got it for $75. Can you beleive it? You might say to yourself, "That looks alot like Kim's", Well, that's b/c it is exactly like hers. I have been needing a table for a while and when she told me she seen it marked down for that price, I could not pass it up. The roses, they are from my loving husband. He came in last thursday and had them in hand. I said, "What are those for?"  Duh, why do I do dumb things like that? He said, "Just because I love you". Did I feel bad for saying that like I did, you bet I did. But I thanked him and told him how beautiful they were. Anyhoo, here is a little post!

0 comments: